Holy Cow!

Lynne's Journey to India

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Amma Said:

On 27/Jan/06 I attended a Satsang, a question answer period, with Amma. These are a few of the things that she said:

  • All suffering is a blessing in disquise.

  • Like a mother trying to wake up a child from a deep sleep, God is always trying to wake us up.

  • We only seek God when we are suffering. We go along walking in warm sand and eating good food but never think of Him.

Om Namah Shiva

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lynne,
I am continuing to be engrossed in your journeys. Steve and I tore up the kicthen floor and refinshed the oak floor beneath. We've had many a stimulating conversation sparked by your writings. I was thinking about Amma's comment about suffering. I find that when I'm suffering I'm the least likely to reach out for God (more likely to reach for a beer and a cig) Its when I'm surrounded in beauty that I remember God and am so grateful. Thoughts anyone?

Mon Jan 30, 10:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home