Holy Cow!

Lynne's Journey to India

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan

Friday, December 09, 2005

A Dream Come True!

Namaste Friends & Family!
This journey has been a dream of mine for quite some time. To experience the place where yoga was born over 5000 years ago will be like coming home. I have always felt a draw to India, whether it be the food, the beautiful brightly colored fabrics, or how spirituality is a part of their everyday life. I realize that India is also a place of deep suffering and poverty. I hope to work with the people of this country, especially the children, and try to make even a small difference in some of their lives. I also hope to obtain a deeper understanding of the world we share and of my own self. I will be taking you all with me in my heart, and through this blog will share my experiences with you.
Love & Light as Always!
Lynne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home